IOBM provides generous support and Membership Services to help graduates develop a flourishing practice, maintain biodynamic health and debate topical and etical matters. These include:
- IOBM Web-Site – Professionally designed, search engine optimised, social media friendly – www.biodynamic.org
- IOBM Members Handbook – bound, with Memorandum of Association, Bye-Laws – governing Membership and Structures of the Institute, IOBM Codes and Policies.
- Bi-Annual Newsletter – Members News, Events, Opportunities and other items
- 24/7 Telephone Support – with Clinical Director re clients or other emergency if needed
- Access to Marketing Tools and Templates – Leaflets, Posters, Flyers, promotional literature, information leaflets
- Liaison with local referral networks – provision of references if required
- Provision of a dedicated Team – for launch and subsequent public relations events
- ‘Making a perfect pitch’ – learn to give clear information in 90 seconds – 2 minutes or longer, as required
- Biodynamic Power-Point – slide show presentations
- Biodynamic Clinic-in-a-Box – Individual Practice Administration Package, includes daily, weekly and monthly income and expenditure schedules, appointment cards, appointments diary, numbered triplicate receipts pad, Client Information Record Cards, Client Further Information Record, Client Consultation Co-Ordination Form and Client Treatment Record forms for establishing and maintaining professional practice and administrative overview.
- IOBM Biodynamic Clinic Brand Personalised Stationery – includes letterheads, compliments slips, personalised business cards and invoices
- Own Web Page – for individual IOBM Licensed Biodynamic Practitioners
- Local support for establishment of your practice – Introductory Lectures and Weekends led by IOBM senior staff, at your invitation and arranged by you in your area
- Help with Marketing and Promotions – leaflets, posters, banners, pop-up banners, newspaper copy
- Introductory and Theme Lectures – agreed PSC scripts for introductory and theme lectures (20-40 minutes duration or as needed) for you to use in your own practice or locality
- Individual Practitioners Insurance Scheme – for IOBM Licensed Practitioners (includes comprehensive and specific professional indemnity, medical malpractice, and public liability insurance)
- Entry on the Register of IOBM Licensed Biodynamic Practitioners – 100% enquiries for treatment received by IOBM are referred to The Biodynamic Clinic and the Register of IOBM Licensed Biodynamic Practitioners
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Days – regular experiential and revision days for Members and Practitioners
- Supervision from IOBM Licensed Biodynamic Supervisors – Individual and Group Supervision for all Psychotherapists and other Holistic and Health Care Practitioners. A place for articulation and self-regulation of experiences and matters arising from your practice, a place for support and reflection, to consider and discuss your work and to discuss options for treatment or overview of process from another perspective
- Professional Executor Service – IOBM Licensed Biodynamic Supervisors offer the function of Professional Executor to take care of a Practitioners clients and appointments in the event of temporary incapacity (for health or other reasons or during compassionate leave) or in the event of the permanent incapacity or death of the Practitioner
- IOBM ” Houses” – overview and supervision of Members (voluntary) peer “Yellow to Light House” biodynamic exchange session Exchanges – to deepen our understanding of the biodynamic experience post training and in life, not therapy
- Business and Professional Consultancy Mentoring and Coaching – referrals to relevant business networks available when and if needed – please ask
- Annual General Meeting of Members (AGM) – provides an opportunity for Members to discuss and determine new initiatives and the direction of the Institute.
- Annual 3 Day IOBM Conference in Biodynamic Psychology – provides a forum for Members and Fellows to contribute to the body of biodynamic knowledge by discussing topical issues and presenting papers based on their own practice and research.
- Momentum Days – regular Members meetings with shared lunch and informal forum rotating in Members own home, for regular meetings and exchange to maintain momentum in topical issues
- Therapists Meetings – regular meetings with Therapists to share all practice matters
Annual General Meetings
IOBM Annual General Meeting of Members at the Ramada Jarvis Hotel, Ealing Common, London.
IOBM Members sharing lunch at the AGM in St Andrews Community Centre, Mount Park Road, Ealing Broadway, London.